Saturday, November 25, 2006

Where are you?

Hello.
Veronica Lo is back from Aust!

She messaged me when she was still on the plane(:
Okay, I don't know whether I got the message earlier or later than my brother.
Cause I didn't go asking him(:
Veronica, You sms-ed me before my brother right??? Lol!

So, yah.
Currently talking to Jiajie&Jonas on msn.
I'm surprised that the both of them said "hello" or something else to me first.
Hahaa, today's a very surprising day.
Many things happened.
& I keep thinking that I'm dreaming.

Firstly, my day started off in WhiteSands Shopping Centre.
My sister's tuition started at 12.30pm.
& all my family members bought their own food & I have yet to.
Ohmygoodness, I am really slow at things.

So, yeah.
Left for Jurong something something after that.
Cause my brother wanna get his Mp3.
I forgot the name.
That Creative thing.
That Zen something.
Okay, forget it.
Their names are super confusing. Or I'm just not those kinda person who loves players.
Then, after walking round&round in circles.
My brother finally decided on his whatever player.
Then then, I got a Mp3 player too.
I dont know why my mum's like, "buy lah buy lah, very cheap only"
Okay, so I got it.
Means, I got an Mp3&Mp4 :D

I love love love my parents (=^.^=)
(=^.^=) : blogthings.com, my jap cat logo.

On our way to fetch my sis,
My mum actually told us that our grandma which is her mum.
Is going Vivo City with my aunts!
Okay, not a shocking news to you.
But a very shocking news to both me&brother.
Grandma aka. Mama, is actually going to Vivo City!
Ohmygoodness, everything's changing.
My aunt is going for Yoga lessons D:
...!!!!!
I can't believe it.
I mean, she's already super slim, why still go for Yoga?
Rah.
& then, my mum told us that grandma actually went Bugis before!
Omg, as in, took bus on her own.
To meet my aunt there.
Goodness, shocked shocked shocked.
& my brother hit my hand to make sure I'm not dreaming -.-

Bought alr, then we left for WhiteSands again.
To fetch my sis.
Me&Mum bought 2dangling earrings.
My brother actually sponsored $10 bucks D:
I must be dreaming.

So yeah, then after walking round in circles again.
We finally got down to the 1st floor.

(Exciting Part below)
It's super exciting to me, but I don't know if it is to you.
There was a robbery in action!
Super duper cool man!
The robber actually touched my brothers' stomach!
My bro could have shoued "Molest"
Then, I'll shout "Robbery ah Robbery"
That malay guy in black&white stripes, black pants, brownish-golden-like hair.
Then, he divided a couple into two.
Then, pushed a Purple shirt lady.
omg, damn cool!
I was like in some kinda hong-kong show!
Policemen, runs super slow...
& they had like, no stamina.
I mean,seriously. Then ran so much slower than that guy.
I think that guy's in Tmall now! Lol!
Okay, I love this acton-pack-movie so very much!

then then, we left for home already.

YiXuan's not online, she left for her cousin party downstairs.
Veronica singapore house no internet connection.
Youming not online,I think she's watching her show.
Gina not online, we cannot discuss about certain things!
Jessie's not online, if she is. Means I'll be doing my D&T alr.

Goodness, surprising day it is today(:
Bye people!
Sayonara :D